Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MAYBE YOU STARTED TO COMPARE TO SOMEONE OUT THERE


Sometimes
We'd never know what's wrong without the pain
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same
Maybe you want it maybe you need it

Maybe it's all you're running from

Perfection will not come...

You gotta make decicions in life. I'm learning, we're all learning, I don't think that information and knowledge ever will stop comming to you. On one condition, keep your mind open, keep your head upright and don't ever stop smiling. (I'm not saying that you should put your happyface on work 24/7, but there could be something in-between) Smile to yourselfe in the mirror reflection every morning, smile to a stranger when you get eye-contact, smile to your friends and beloved ones. It will only harm your-selfe in the end by doing the opposite. So that's a good start, talking about decicions. I'm writing about it because I see so many people destroying their own path, wasting time on things that are not worth your attention and time, or you drive and energy that is so worthfull for the things that really matters. It makes me sad to notice.. Okay, I've got tons of words to write. I feel inspired to write. But it's enough for today. I hope I gave you something intresting to reflect on. I might not have gotten to the mainpoint, I leave it for you to figure out!
And ps: I've made a decicion myselfe. Dot. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment